SIX-HORSE HITCH CLASSIC SERIES
If you are interested in becoming a member or would like to renew your membership, click the button below to complete an online membership form.
- Any individual, firm, partnership or corporation who is interested in the promotion of the Draft horse and the competitive showing of Six-Horse hitches may become a member.
- Membership dues are $50.00 (USD) for first time members, with a $50.00 (USD) renewal fee due annually. Dues are payable January 1st of each year.
- Membership runs January to December annually.
- Any member is eligible to accumulate points from Six-Horse Hitch Classic Series qualifying shows.
- A separate paid membership is required to compete in the Classic Cart Series and/or Classic Halter Series.
If dues are not paid by March 31st of the current year you will not be eligible to qualify for the Six-Horse Hitch Classic Series Finals or Regional Cart Finals, regardless of the number of points the hitch has accumulated.
- Hitches are divided into three breed categories: Belgian, Percheron; and Clydesdale/Shire.
- The five hitches with the highest number of points per breed category are eligible to be invited to the Six-Horse Hitch Classic Series Finals.
- Six-Horse Hitch Classic Series Voting Membership – 1 year: $50.00 This is our “standard” membership and allows for entry and membership in Six-Horse Hitch Classic Series Classes.
- Six-Horse Hitch Classic Series Voting Member 5-Year Voting Membership – 5 year term: $200 This allows for entry and membership in Six-Horse Hitch Classic Series Classes as well as voting.
- Six-Horse Hitch Classic Series Show Pass – $25: One time fee to allow entry and to show in ONE show per year for the Six-Horse Hitch Classic Series **Must be paid directly to show, or by calling the Classic Series Executive Secretary.
North American Six-Horse Hitch By-Laws
Current Version -Amended and Restated by-laws on (1.12.2022)