SIX HORSE HITCH CLASSIC SERIES
Six-Horse Hitch Classic Series Membership
If you are interested in becoming a member or would like to renew your membership, either click the button below to complete an online membership form or download the form to complete and mail in.
- Any individual, firm, partnership or corporation who is interested in the promotion of the Draft horse and the competitive showing of Six-Horse hitches may become a member.
- Membership dues are $50.00 (USD) for first time members, with a $50.00 (USD) renewal fee due annually. Dues are payable January 1st of each year.
- Membership runs January to December annually
- Any member is eligible to accumulate points from Six-Horse Hitch Classic Series qualifying shows.
- A separate paid membership is required to compete in the Classic Cart Series and/or Classic Halter Series.
If dues are not paid by March 31st of the current year you will not be eligible to qualify for the Six Horse Hitch Classic Series Finals, regardless of the number of points the hitch has accumulated.
- Hitches are divided into three breed categories: Belgian, Percheron; and Clydesdale/Shire.
- The five hitches with the highest number of points per breed category are eligible to be invited to the Six Horse Hitch Classic Series Finals.
- Six Horse Hitch Classic Series Voting Membership – 1 year: $50.00 This is our “standard” membership and allows for entry and membership in Six-Horse Hitch Classic Series Classes.
- Six Horse Hitch Classic Series Voting Member 5-Year Voting Membership – 5 year term: $200 This allows for entry and membership in Six-Horse Hitch Classic Series Classes as well as voting.
- Six Horse Hitch Classic Series Show Pass – $25: One time fee to allow entry and to show in ONE show per year for the Six-Horse Hitch Classic Series **Must be paid directly to show, or by calling the Classic Series Executive Secretary.
North American Six-Horse Hitch By-Laws
Current Version -Amended and Restated by-laws on (1.12.2022)